Cunningham Sheet Metal Works Inc. has shop facilities and office located in Chatham, Ontario. We specialize in custom sheet metal, aluminum and stainless steel fabrication and installation. We can provide welding services, design and emergency repairs. An extensive on-site inventory is available to our customers and access to more specialty items through our network of suppliers.
Our shop and staff consist of licensed journeymen, sheet metal workers and registered apprentices who are members of the Sheet Metal Workers International Association Local 235 Windsor.
Our apprentices must all complete 9000 hours of on the job training, along with weekly night school classes and sessions of day school at our sheet metal training facility in Oakville, Ontario.
Our employees are trained and certified in WHMIS and other safety-related programs. We also have field crews trained for confined space entry. Our employees are aware of our customers concerns in respect to safety and are trained to ensure they comply with each plant’s regulations.
The combination of experienced management and professional tradesmen allows us to provide the quality of work that meets and exceeds industrial standards and our customers expectations.
Our Plant & Equipment Provides
- Shearing and braking to 1/4″ in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Structural steel cutting, notching and punching to 3/4″
- Mig, tig and arc welding, brazing
- Complete fabrication and assembly facilities
- Portable equipment for on-site installation and repairs
- An extensive inventory of sheet, plate, structural, round and square tube, in mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Access to numerous suppliers for specialty items and materials
- Painting services
Cunningham Sheet Metal Works Inc. is committed to consistently providing services and products that result in complete acceptance and satisfaction from our customers.